[Live-demo] Re: snapshot builds?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:10:41 PST 2012

Thank you Angelos,
It would be great if you could be ready by Friday to make a release, and
possibly to build a few of the releases during our build cycle.

At the moment we are very dependant on Alex's build expertise, and if he
gets caught up on base Virtual Machine technical issues (as is the case
at the moment) or becomes swamped by work, or sick, etc, etc, it would
be great to have a second person primed and ready to take over.

With regards to the finer details about who does what, I'll let you and
Alex coordinate that.