[Live-demo] 5.5 Beta 1 Status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:37:05 PST 2012

Angelos,
Thank you for creating this build. I'll start looking through the logs
and seeing if anything stands out needing to be fixed.

The key questions that we need answered at this point is:
* Are all applications installing ok?
* Is the version installed the same as anticipated in our status list [1]?
* Will all the applications fit on a DVD? Once all applications are
installing successfully, we should try making an ISO.

I'm on holidays and only have a thin, intermittent internet access for a
couple more days till ~ Tue 24 Jan, so it will be a few days before I
can download and test this image.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=8