[Live-demo] Postgres Apps - MapFish Sahana Rasdaman PGRouting GPSDrive

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sun Jan 22 01:55:32 PST 2012

Hi Brian,

sorry, we have not tested rasdaman with PG 9.x yet. Given the short time
remaining and current project pressure we won't be able to do so for this DVD
roll-out. As in the past even minor release changes in PG have led to
incompatibilities this deserves special attention. We'd kindly ask you therefore
to keep 8.4 available.

thanks for your understanding,
Peter