[Live-demo] where to update the windows, mac installer?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:05:39 PST 2012

On 24/01/12 05:21, edgar.soldin at web.de wrote:
> On 23.01.2012 18:58, Alex Mandel wrote:
>> On 01/23/2012 08:54 AM, edgar.soldin at web.de wrote:
>>> i tried to find information on the wiki but to no avail. so how is this handled?
>>>
>>> thanks ede
>>
>> Those are handled by scripts in the main script folder /bin
>> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/bin/load_win_installers.sh
>> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/bin/load_mac_installers.sh
>>
>> So to update you'll need to svn checkout at least the bin folder and then commit changes back. Let us know if you don't already have svn access.
>>
> we will have a *.jar installer for mac and and the same exe wrapped for windows? should i add both, or only the jar which works on windows as well?

Ede,
To be clear, your *.jar file(s) will be kept outside of the osgeo-live
repository, and the above scripts will just download from the external URLs.
I'm deducing from above that the windows and mac .jar files are
different? If so, yes I suggest updating load_win_installers.sh and
load_mac_installers.sh to include mapwindow. If later we discover we
don't have enough space, we may need to drop one.