[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live presentation at FOSS4G-NA?

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jan 25 07:08:53 PST 2012

Cameron,

The Video per package would be nice, but I don't feel comfortable enough with all the stuff included on the dvd to do a video for each of them.  I might be able to do a few packages, but I'm sure there would be others much more in tune with other projects than I am.

One thought here might be to do a fleshed out version of the under ten minute video (I'm ok doing this for GeoMoose for example.  And then put together something much shorter and cursory for other inculded projects in the 2-3 min range as a placeholder for each project spokesperson to expand on.

bobb