[Live-demo] 5.5 Beta 1 Status - issues with Deegree, Sahana, qgis-mapserver

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:14:05 PST 2012

 From my first pass over the logs, searching for "error", it seems that
Deegree and Sahana failed to install, and I have suspicions about
qgis-mapserver as the disk space seems to decrease after installing
qgis-mapserver.

I understand that Gavin is looking at Sahana.
Johannes, could you please look at logs and see why Deegree is not
installing.

Pirmin, could you please have a look at qgis-mapserver.