[Live-demo] SVN commit + trac mailing list

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 17:47:10 PST 2012

Roald wrote:
> To stay up2date with open source projects i generally
> subscribe to the SVN commit mailing list for those projects.
> Does live-demo have one? I can't seem to find it in the
> OSGeo Mailing list-list [1] nor does a DuckDuckGo-search
> give me a hint. :-)

no, but you can follow:
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/timeline

or the more targeted:
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/log/livedvd/gisvm/trunk

> And is there a mailing list for the live-demo trac [2]
> notifications?

I have it set up so they are cc'd to this mailing list.
If you wish to be cc'd on a specific ticket add your osgeo ID (or email
addr if you don't mind spam harvesters seeing it) to the cc field on the
ticket page. If you take ownership of a ticket please move the mailing
list's email address from the owner to the cc field so that the emails
continue to flow through.

there is also a Trac report for "Open tickets concerning the Live-Demo
project":
  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/10

Hamish