[Live-demo] [live-demo] version 6.0 feature freeze tomorrow

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 9 03:40:16 PDT 2012

On 9 July 2012 12:06, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder that tomorrow is feature freeze for version 6.0.
> This also means that I will start the build process of beta1 in 36 hours
> from now.
> Geoserver and Geonetwork installations have just been fixed in svn.
>
> Outstanding issues are listed here:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/10
>
> Please commit any fixes you might have.
>
> Best regards,
> Angelos

I'm sorry to said I've closed the gvSIG critical bug with a wontfix
solution. Our debian packager unfortunately has not had time to work
on the package so the current package of gvSIG 1.11 works with OpenJDK
or Oracle 1.6 and not on 1.7 which I assume is the blocking dependency
not resolved on gvSIG installation.

That said, we have to accept not being included on this release of
LiveDVD. I hope we will have the updated debian package for ubuntu
12.04 on the next LiveDVD Release.

Best regards.

--
Jorge Sanz