[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live docs to match installed version by this Fri 27 July

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 18:12:48 PDT 2012

It looks very likely that we will have all applications installers
working on OSGeo-Live 6.0, such that we will be ready for the OSGIS
conference in Nottingham (as well as following regional OSGeo/FOSS4G
conferences).

As such, we need Project Overviews and Quickstarts for all updated
applications to be tweaked by this Friday 27 July.

This involves:
1. Check to see if your application has changed version. [1]

2. If changed, possibly tweak your application feature list in its
Project Overview [2] and possibly Quickstart. At the very least, change
the version number in the Project Overview.

3. Update doc status to "6.0draft" in [1] and tell me so that I can
review. (I will set to "6.0final" so translators can update their docs).

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc#gid=13
[2] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/en/