[Live-demo] uDig in OSGeoLive 6.0 without JAI (and other java apps)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 22:41:56 PDT 2012

We actually have three things to track here:
- JAI
- ImageIO
- ImageIO-Ext (this will make use of GDAL binaries if they are available on the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or installed into jre/bin)

I was concerned about GeoMajas using an older copy of GeoTools; and ending up requiring a different version of ImageIO-Ext (and thus GDAL) then the other projects.

--
Jody Garnett