[Live-demo] Virtual machine overview documents

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:52:04 PDT 2012

Micha,
We discussed what VM docs to write in our daily IRC meeting today, and
agreed that we would only want 1 VM doc.

It is important to note the importance of keeping docs concise because
it is less words to read, it is easier to manage review and translation,
and it is easier to translate.

Could you please:
1. Move vmdk_quickstart into virtualbox_quickstart.
2. The old virtualbox_quickstart text is to be deprecated
3. Combine elements of virtualization_quickstart into the new
virtualbox_quickstart
4. Any extra text you wish to keep to be moved into a wiki page and
referenced

Feel free to try catching one of us on irc://freenode.net#osgeolive if
you wish to discuss.