[Live-demo] SVN access

Jinsongdi Yu j.yu at jacobs-university.de
Fri Jun 8 23:06:07 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to update the rasdaman contributions to OSGeo-Live. Could I please
get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: rasdaman
I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

   - Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
   Quickstarts
   - Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
   - A version of LGPL for install scripts
   - One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Thanks!

Best
Jinsongdi Yu
--
Street Address:Campus Ring 1,28759 Bremen,Germany
Mailing Address:P.O. Box 750 561,28725 Bremen,Germany
E-Mail:          j.yu at jacobs-university.de