[Live-demo] 6.0 alpha4 Status

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jun 25 12:02:18 PDT 2012

As a note, Ubuntu 12.04 appears to be usb bootable on a mac (press the
alt/option key when booting to get the EFI boot option).

I've been able to verify, that I can get to a grub boot menu with stock
Ubuntu 12.04. I have not confirmed it the OS loads, then one Mac I
tested was being finicky.

This may be another incentive to switch build method.