[Live-demo] iso produces errors on shutdown / logout / closing pgAdmin3

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Mar 2 09:15:33 PST 2012

Hi Astrid-

   others have seen this error.. we have no fix at this time..
One possible effect is that new services or preferences set in one
PgAdmin session may not be saved to the next session..
I don't think this is a terrible bug. I have not seen it on an
installed version of the Live...

   so, please do not worry too much, and good luck with the big
conference !!

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal