[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Re: [Live-demo] Re: Catalan at OSGeo Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:21:23 PST 2012

Hello Oscar, Raf, Jorge,

Translation process is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

In particular, your next steps would be to:
1. Request subversion access to the email list (if you don't have it
yet), noting acceptance of Open licences
2. Add your name to the translators.csv list
3. Start translating from [1] as asked below.

Note that I've commented out the Catalan link from the top languages
line. We can put it back once there are a number of Catalan translations
in place.