[Live-demo] Re: [Marketing] Live DVD label

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:44:12 PST 2012

Jo,
I think you will find what you are looking for here:

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/artwork/sleeve/5.5

And great to hear that you will be running off a print run of 200. I've
mentioned this number on our history page. Feel free to tweak words:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#GISRUK_2012