[Live-demo] Instructions for workshops using OSGeo Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:40:41 PDT 2012

Pirmin,
If you have a moment, I'd be very interested to hear a report on how the
workshops went, and I'm sure other potential workshop presenters would
be interested too.

I'd be interested to hear:
* What did your workshop cover?
* How many people were in the workshop?
* What format of OSGeo-Live was used? DVD? USB? VM?
* Did students bring their own computers? What types of computers and
operating systems were brought in?
* How long was spent setting up the class with setting up OSGeo-Live?
* Did any students have issues with set up? What were they? How were
they resolved?
* Any suggestions on what we can do to improve OSGeo-Live for future
workshops?