[Live-demo] Instructions for workshops using OSGeo Live
cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:40:41 PDT 2012
If you have a moment, I'd be very interested to hear a report on how the
workshops went, and I'm sure other potential workshop presenters would
be interested too.
I'd be interested to hear:
* What did your workshop cover?
* How many people were in the workshop?
* What format of OSGeo-Live was used? DVD? USB? VM?
* Did students bring their own computers? What types of computers and
operating systems were brought in?
* How long was spent setting up the class with setting up OSGeo-Live?
* Did any students have issues with set up? What were they? How were
* Any suggestions on what we can do to improve OSGeo-Live for future
On 25/03/12 07:13, Pirmin Kalberer wrote:
> After using OSGeo Live successfully in multiple workshops at the FOSSGIS
> conference, I wrote down some instructions how to add additional workshop
> software and other material to OSGeo Live:
> Even if you only have to provide a URL to your workshop attendants, using the
> "Workshop Installation" wiki link will save you time.
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254
Think Globally, Fix Locally
Geospatial Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source
More information about the Osgeolive