[Live-demo] Re: How can we make the OSGeo-Live presentation more compelling?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:12:18 PDT 2012

On 26/03/12 22:08, Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:56, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
> <jsanz at osgeo.org>  wrote:
>>> I'm interested to here any feedback you may have from the audience.
>>> Was your presentation running in conjunction with other presentations?
>>> If so, what percentage of people attended your presentation?
> The day after the presentation Antoni PĂ©rez-Navarro[1], Lecturer at
> Universitat Oberta de Catalunya IT, Multimedia and Telecommunications
> Department asked me a couple of questions about the VM and he said
> that they are willing to use the DVD this year for some of the
> lectures.
>
> I'll keep you informed of any news about this.
>
> [1] http://www.linkedin.com/in/antonipereznavarro

Pedro-Juan,
This is great to hear.
If Antoni does use OSGeo-Live in lectures, then please add a description
in our history page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History

Keeping track of our wins is very important, as it enables us to show
potential contributors and sponsors the extent of our marketing
pipeline, and provides them with a compelling business case to contribute.