[Live-demo] Amy Gao's Confirmation to Comply With OSGeo-Live License Guidelines

Amy amy at spatialfront.com
Sat May 5 19:07:28 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to contribute some Chinese Translations to OSGeo-Live.

I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
A version of LGPL for install scripts
One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Thanks,
Amy Gao