[Live-demo] Contribution to Chinese Translations

Xiao Wang newgis at gmail.com
Fri May 11 05:55:13 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'd like to contribute some Chinese Translations to OSGeo-Live.

I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with
the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

    Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
    Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
    A version of LGPL for install scripts
    One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Xiao Wang