[Live-demo] Re: Contribution to Chinese Translations (Tanner)

xianfeng song song.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:42:24 PDT 2012

Hi Lin and Wang,

Welcome you all, our group is growing! Recently it is Amy who is
kindly doing this work. Would you please contact her so that she could
allocate you some rst files to translate? This will advoid duplicating
the translation on the same file since we have done some.

Best regards,
Song
P.S.
A short list of participants