[Live-demo] Which version of applications should we include in the upcoming OSGeo-Live 6.0?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:31:22 PDT 2012

We have started the release cycle for OSGeo-Live 6.0, which is due to be
released in September 2012, and I'd like someone from each OSGeo-Live
project to please touch base with me to let me know which version of the
application you expect to be included in the upcoming release.

This upcoming OSGeo-Live release will be based upon Xubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Feature Freeze for OSGeo-Live 6.0 will be 10 July 2012.