[Live-demo] EOxServer - an Open Source WMS/WCS for Earth Observations & OSGeo-Live

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Sat May 26 05:51:43 PDT 2012

Brian, Angelos, all,

many thanks for your positive and encouraging comments. Was a pleasure
to work with you on IRC :)

I like your idea of the beta software. The script you mention is
available in our trunk [1] together with a screen shot [2] of what I
achieved so far.

Best regards from Vienna, Europe,
Stephan

[1] http://eoxserver.org/browser/trunk/osgeo-live/install_eoxserver.sh