[Live-demo] QGis Misc

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Sun May 27 11:21:27 PDT 2012

Hi All-

   aside from the impending QGis 1.8 release, I had two QGis related
thoughts just now, reading Tim Sutton's blog ...

* there is a developer_cookbook that, built in html, is 932K total.
If its possible and deemed desirable, this kind of thing would be
great to include

* there was a project a while ago called openModeller, for creating
niche models for species I believe; do we include this? is it
current?  also the sort of thing that I think would be great to include

   as always, I am grateful wildintellect and others that do an
outstanding job with the plugins selection and maintenance. I look
forward to a QGis 1.8 on the disk with fair net weather and good
opensource tailwinds.

   best regards from California

==
Brian Hamlin