[Live-demo] Which version of openjdk should be included on OSGeo-Live 6.0?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:23:55 PDT 2012

Frank,
I've be very keen to hear your feedback after you try
osgeo-live-6.0alpha3, which I understand Angelos is going to build with
OpenJDK 7 (instead of OpenJDK 6).

I think our biggest challenge for this 6.0 release of OSGeo-Live will be
to see if we can get the Geotools based java applications working with
OpenJDK 7.

Angelos,
Do you plan to build an alpha3 release soon?