[Live-demo] SVN access

Benjamin Proß b.pross at 52north.org
Tue May 29 07:07:03 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to update the 52°North WPS (52nWPS) contributions to
OSGeo-Live. Could I please get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id
is: spross
I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with
the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

  * Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
    Quickstarts
  * Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
  * A version of LGPL for install scripts
  * One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Thanks!

Cheers,

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Proß
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: b.pross at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251--396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251--396371-11
http://www.52north.org
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849