[Live-demo] Fwd: JTS Topology Application for inclusion in Live-DVD

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:12:19 PST 2012

Yep it is available here:
- http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/jts_overview.html

Landon I supplied an ant build.xml file to launch JTS earlier in the discussion.

install steps:

1) Download http://sourceforge.net/projects/jts-topo-suite/files/jts/1.12/jts-1.12.zip/download
2) Unzip
3) Copy in the following build.xml

<project name="JTS" basedir="." default="run">

    <property name="lib"     value="lib"/>
    <property name="main-class"  value="com.vividsolutions.jtstest.testbuilder.JTSTestBuilder"/>

    <path id="classpath">
        <fileset dir="${lib}" includes="**/*.jar"/>
    </path>

    <target name="run">
        <java fork="true" classname="${main-class}">
            <classpath>
                <path refid="classpath"/>
                <path location="${jar.dir}/${ant.project.name (http://ant.project.name)}.jar"/>
            </classpath>
        </java>
    </target>

</project>

4) Type the following on the command line (or make a short cut to this effect)

ant

--
Jody Garnett