[Live-demo] Polish translation help

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:45:22 PST 2012

Damian,
Thank you for your kind offer to translated Polish documents.
I'd like to introduce you to Milena Nowotarska, who has translated a
number of the docs into Polish to date, and I'm sure would appreciate
someone to share this rather large translation task.

It seems you have also found our translation process, as linked from:
wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Translate

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.