[Live-demo] notes to update docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:48:38 PDT 2012

Martin,
The deal is basically if a project is prepared to write the Project
Overview, Quickstart, and installer, and commit to ensuring they are
kept up to date, then we commit to promoting the project through the
OSGeo-Live DVD. More details here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive