[Live-demo] JTS on OSGeo-Live

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Oct 23 19:21:16 PDT 2012

I "discovered" JTS Test Builder in 2007 (when I started in Geo).. it
would be a fine addition IMO
  I still fire it up now and then.. Mac and Linux..  though not as
neatly as Jody
shown below.. and without ant..

--
cd $src_dir
java -classpath "jdom.jar:xerces.jar:JTS_Test.jar:jts-1.8.jar"

--
Brian Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter