[Live-demo] Rethinking osgeo-live

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Oct 24 19:33:39 PDT 2012

this is breathtakingly unrealistic :-)

The trick to my mind is synergy and incremental advances, ready to
couple with substantial advancements when they occur. There is no
model in FOSS for a 'grand plan' sort of execution as suggested
here.. on any number of levels

with that said, it is the role of the thinker to examine all
assumptions, on that score, well done :-)

with regards to 'hardware signatures' I stand by the most basic free/
libre software principles, and there are many many thousands of very
capable programmers who do as well.

Now, if you suggested high-end gaming version of major FOSS software
packages, you would  get my attention!!

best regards from "just north" of Silicon Valley
   -Brian

--
Brian Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter