[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live @ GFOSSDAY 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:04:30 PDT 2012

On 26/10/12 19:42, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I have the pleasure to inform you that I'll present OSGeo-Live during
> GFOSSDAY 2012 [0 only in Italian].
> GFOSSDAY is one (maybe the most important) of the Italian conferences
> about Free and Open Source Geographic Software and this is the 5th
> edition. It will be in Turin from 14th to 17th of November. Usually
> there were 100 attenders.
Luca,
Congratulations, this sounds like a great marketing opportunity.'

I'm looking to ensure our OSGeo-Live history page is updated. Is this
the same event as:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#14-16_November_2012.2C_EGU_Leonardo_Conference

Could you please update to provide the right details.