[Live-demo] [OSGeo] #1001: 6.0 Failed to install to hard drive

luisvegai vega_l at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 07:08:35 PDT 2012

I also had the same error while installing the 6.0 version of Live OSGEO to a
different partition than the one I have Windows as the primary OS.

Thinking that it would require to have a computer with no OS in order to
install the system OSGEO 6.0 is not practical.

Is there a way to bypass this problem, or a way in which the average user
could manually solve it?

I am not a pro-programmer in Linux, so I beg anyone to solve this
installation bug please.

Luis.

  * keywords:  ubiquity, 6.0 => ubiquity, 6.0-full

GeoNetwork opensource Developer website wrote