[Live-demo] OSGeo Live at Geocamp 2012

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 26 06:41:43 PDT 2012

On 16 August 2012 00:35, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good news.
> If you wish to talk about the project, you might want to copy some of my
> content from here:
> http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/memoirs-of-cat-herder-coordinating.html
> Memoirs of a Cat Herder - Coordinating OSGeo-Live volunteers
>
> On 16/08/2012 7:23 AM, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
>
> Sure!
>
> I'll do it as soon as it's accepted, yes.

Hi, a quick note just to report that Geocamp OSGeo Live was well
received and there were some questions regarding Portuguese
translation that I hope will result in some activity here.

Slides are in English here[1] ready to reuse here[2]. And a pic from
the talk[3].

Cheers

[1] http://jorgesanz.net/slides-201209-geocamp/
[2] https://github.com/jsanz/slides-201209-geocamp