[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Got a simple question, but can't seem to find the stuff I'm looking for.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Sep 26 14:12:18 PDT 2012

All,

Well, there are foundational projects like MapServer that were there from the start.  Maybe a better tack is to figure out an age for project and use that instead.

Inception date so to speak, regardless of whether they were associated with OSGeo or not.  Might be easier to find now that I think about it.

Bobb