[Live-demo] Website Translation

Zhengfan Lin public.t.lin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:00:15 PDT 2013

Hi,

You may want to become a OSGeo-Live Translator. Instructions can be found
at the wiki page[1].

Firstly you'll need to introduce yourself on this mail list and confirm
that your contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution. An admin will
setup write access to the SVN version control system for you so you can add
and edit files[2]. There are many self-introduction and SVN access request
emails on the lists[3] which are good examples.

Please make it clear in the email that you'll be working on a new language.
Some initiation work needs to be done.

Cheers.

[1] - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate
​[2]​ - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion