[Live-demo] Website Translation

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:29:35 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Many thanks for our answers.

I already have a OSGEO account since I'm member of OSGEO since 2 years ago and member from OSGEO Portugal chapter along time. I also contribute for the Open Source world with tutorials and publications.

I'm working in the GIS field and I use the OSGEO Live distribution in my computer.

I will start this weekend with the translations files.

Best Regards,
José Santos