[Live-demo] [Marketing] OSGeo Flier

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Apr 11 20:46:08 PDT 2013

All,

I did a little book print out of the Overviews from the LiveDVD for a local conference.  It was looked at a couple of times, but I think a 8.5x11 sheet for each project would be a better bet for printing out, one for each project.  I've done Tri-folds in the past for GeoMoose for example.

I would like to suggest something similar as a resource for using at Conferences.

Having the software options all laid out and grouped by product type would go a long ways on the sale front.

bobb