[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] GIS Summer School material on OSGeo-Live?

Jeremy Morley Jeremy.Morley at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 27 14:01:45 PDT 2013

Dear Cameron,

As a contributor to the Summer School, I'd certainly be happy to contribute material from that to the Live DVD. As I recall, at least some of the material is in ELOGeo under a CC-by-SA licence but of content is updated each year. We have some funding to do some more work on ELOGeo this year, and I plan to convert my course material based on the OSGeo Live USB system to content in ELOGeo. This might serve both purposes. Happy to discuss further.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Morley
Theme Leader, Geospatial Science