[Live-demo] Xubuntu 13.04 build test

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 03:10:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

I tried to make another build with 13.04, this time turning off all our
scripts.
The result was the same, a broken kernel system.

It seems that our build process does not work for the new ubuntu
versions, or needs updating.

This actually means that we would need to deal with it sooner (13.04) or
later (14.04).

I found this new help page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomizationFromScratch
We originally used this page: