[Live-demo] Release Schedule for 7.0

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:01:15 PDT 2013

Hi Angelos,
I think you proposal is good. I assume we can progress reviews of all
apps (barring OSSIM) at this point?

Sorry for the delays in reviews of docs and chasing people, I haven't
had as much time to dedicate to docs for this release.

On 6/08/2013 4:31 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> According to our schedule [1] today is the day for all applications to
> be in place and the nightly [2][3] should pass the UAT.
> Unfortunately we are having a problem with one application (ossim) [4].
> It also seems that docs are a bit behind schedule too (many commits in
> the last couple of days).
> Given that translations are not supposed to be ready until 12-Aug-2013
> I motion to slip RC1 to that date and stick to our final release date
> for 26-Aug-2013, which means that we will have only one RC (as in 6.5
> release) unless a blocker comes up.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE#gid=0
> [2]
> http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-debug-build10635-i386.iso
> [3]
> http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/7.0nightly/osgeo-live-debug-build10635-i386.iso
> [4] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1159
> --
> Angelos Tzotsos
> Remote Sensing Laboratory
> National Technical University of Athens
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Software and Data Solutions Manager

Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source