[Live-demo] Incorrect MD5 checksum file for osgeo-live-mini-6.5.iso

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Aug 13 21:09:10 PDT 2013

On 08/13/2013 08:48 PM, Zuyu Zhang wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I found that osgeo-live-mini-6.5.iso.md5 under the download webpage (
> http://live.osgeo.org/en/download.html) has the following content:
>
> c7a1b992eff27e420b4c071b7fd8658d  osgeo-live-debug-build10028.iso
>
> , which seems to be an erratic MD5 checksum value for
> osgeo-live-mini-6.5.iso.
>
> Btw, the other two md5 files for osgeo-live-6.5.iso
> and osgeo-live-vm-6.5.7z are correct.
>
> Thanks for your information in advance.
>
> Best,
> -- Zuyu Zhang

Thanks for finding that, though the hash appears to be correct according
to sourceforge, I think the error is in the naming of the file listed.

c7a1b992eff27e420b4c071b7fd8658d
appears correct, we'll update the filename portion to match.

It was probably missed in the release process that the name needed to be
changed, my guess is that build 10028 actually became the mini iso.