[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 7.? kickoff meeting
cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 03:52:04 PST 2013
I suggest we have our OSGeo-Live meeting this week, at our usual time:
Location Local time Time zone UTC offset
New York <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179>(U.S.A.
- New York) Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 2:30:00 PM EST
California) Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 11:30:00 AM PST
Zealand) Friday, 13 December 2013 at 8:30:00 AM NZDT
- New South Wales) Friday, 13 December 2013 at 6:30:00 AM AEDT
Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 8:30:00 PM CET
1. Should we continue with 6 month releases, (starting next release
now), or should we switch to 12 month.
2. If we start a release now, should we call it 7.5 or 7.9? (7.9 in
honour of one of OSGeo's heros, Arnulf)
3. Are there any key areas people would like to tackle for our next
release? Ideas from FOSS4G BOF were collated by Angelos here:
Software and Data Solutions Manager
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,
26 - 32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
P +61 2 9009 5000, W www.lisasoft.com, F +61 2 9009 5099
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Osgeolive