[Live-demo] Packaging and project re-organization

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:24:45 PST 2013

On 24/12/13 01:04, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> The second step is to make sure we have a place to host deb files that
> are not acceptable under the Launchpad rules. A simple solution would
> be to create an apt-repository to the OSGeo infrastructure. We just
> need a folder under apache and ssh access so that we can periodically
> upload deb files and re-calculate the index:
> http://www.hiddentao.com/archives/2011/06/27/setting-up-a-simple-ubuntu-apt-repository/

Hi Alex,
In our weekly IRC we discussed the need for a deb repository, as per
Angelos' proposal, and suggested that we should set up the repository on
adhoc. Would you be able to help us set up such a repository (or suggest
an alternative plan).

It requires a http directory (apache) and ssh access to a couple of core
OSGeo-Live developers (kalxas and dbb to start with).

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager