[Live-demo] Status of PostGIS review?

ArArgyridis arargyridis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:46:27 PST 2013

Yes, I have finished my review.

I already applied my changes, I just haven't found time to submit.

OK, since I know pgAdmin III well enough I will try to do something like that :).

I think that a selection and/or a simple spatial query (perhaps the same ones performed earlier from the terminal?) would suffice for a small demonstration.

Sorry for the delay but I wasn't around my computer much today :(.