[Live-demo] Suggest reworking PostGIS Quickstart to remove command-line interface

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Feb 3 14:49:42 PST 2013

To answer the question as posed in IRC. Yes I believe everything can be
done in the pgAdmin GUI. Especially now that the load extension function
is implemented when creating new databases. So it makes sense to me to
focus on the GUI and put a note that it can all be done without a GUI
for those interested.