[Live-demo] Request access to subversion

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:39:32 PST 2013

Hi Anna,
Thanks for all your translations to date.
I've enabled your subversion access.
At this point, I'd normally invite you to test your subversion access,
but could you please wait a couple of weeks until Angelos has completed
the 6.5 release. Then you can start committing again toward the 7.0
osgeo-live release.