[Live-demo] Artwork for version 6.5?

Anton Popov mail at antonpopov.de
Thu Feb 21 12:31:22 PST 2013

Hi Javi

If you send me all required/desired parameters (background-image or an
idea for it, additional logo, a date, additional stuff) I would be
willing to put it all together, tomorrow after work. If not, I can live
with it.
Anyway, I'm interested to see the result in case you're already done.
So maybe you can share it over the list.

Best regards,
Anton