[Live-demo] Status of full osgeolive 6.5?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:58:35 PST 2013

Ok, so we have a final osgeolive-mini-6.5.iso, ready to go.
But we have one last issue holding back the full image:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1093

I've added the options, as I understand them:

The current situation is that in the full iso, the index.html file in
theWin/Mac? <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/wiki/Win/Mac>Downloads
directory is not being removed as it should.

Options to try:

1. At the start of the bin/build_full_iso.sh, remove the
doc/WindowsInstallers/index.rst and doc/MacInstallers/index.rst source
files.

2. Retrospectively unpack the iso image, remove the index.html file,
then repack the image.

===

Question:
Where are we up to fixing this issue?