[Live-demo] Status of full osgeolive 6.5?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Feb 23 13:16:02 PST 2013

Something isn't right, after I worked around the hard coded paths that
didn't match my system it gave and error about size at the last step.
It sounds like it might be overridable with a flag to the geniso but
that might also result in file that's too big to burn.

"File ./casper/filesystem.squashfs is larger than 4GiB-1.
-allow-limited-size was not specified. There is no way do represent this
file size. Aborting."

The script cleaned itself up so I can't inspect the "bad" squashfs size.

Log is up
http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/6.5nightly/build_debug_full-12.log